Small rooms present a unique challenge when it comes to storage, but just because your space is limited does not mean you have to live with clutter. These storage ideas for small rooms can help you hide the clutter and enjoy a cleaner, more organized home.
- Use the space under your bed to hide away out-of-season clothing and extra bedding. If you don`t like the look of under-bed storage boxes, you can always cover them up with a bed skirt.
- Maximize your closet space with closet organizers, bins and shelving. A well-organized closet will keep the clutter out of eyesight and neatly stored away.
- Use a nightstand that has extra storage to hold anything you don`t want on display. Instead of buying a nightstand with a single shelf, try finding a nightstand with a cabinet or drawers.
- Invest in a storage bed: they offer just as much storage as a dresser, eliminating the need for a dresser in the room.
- Use the space above your toilet to hold items such as toilet paper, cotton balls and cotton swabs. You can use shelves for a more open look or an over-the-toilet cabinet to keep everything hidden away.
- Add a shelf above the bathroom door to store any bathroom items you don`t use often. The space above your door is the perfect place for toilet paper and extra hand towels. And it is so out of the way your guests probably won`t even notice it is there.
- Go vertical with your storage options. When you don`t have a lot of space on the floor, vertical storage can make all the difference. For extra storage, use tall pieces of furniture such as bookshelves and cabinets to draw the eyes up toward the ceiling, not down toward the crowded floor.
- Coffee tables by cymax coupon with built in storage, such as extra shelves or drawers, serve a dual purpose when it comes to keeping your living room organized. Place a few books and candles on top for decoration, then use the extra space to store items such as magazines, remote controls and matches.
- Use stackable shelves in your kitchen cabinets to make extra room for dinnerware and pantry items.
- If you have space on top of your kitchen cabinets, use it to store items you don`t use that often. Try placing placing baskets on top of the cabinets to keep items more organized.
- Keep clutter off of your counters by hanging baskets on pot rails underneath your cabinets. You can use the baskets to hold anything from fruit to extra utensils. Small Room Storage Help from Cymax Coupon Furniture